After completing a week on the breadline challenge…well actually 6 days! it became obvious that the footage i had gathered wasn’t very good. It was badly lit, and quite shaky. I would not feel comfortable letting people view it as a piece of my work. After yesterdays tutorial, it became clear that from the week on the breadline i learned a lot, and could use that week as research that would improve my work and allow me to create something other than a film.
I have now decided that i will be creating either a short film in split screen form of 7 meals from a normal week and 7 meals from the week on the breadline and showing the difference. I think it will be interesting to see the difference in colour as well as variety. I plan to take out a better camera from uni as well as a tripod and lights. I am hoping this will improve how my work looks.