As part of my final piece for the cop 2 exhibition i had a go at some hand rendered type. I have done this before and really enjoyed it, however in the past sort of 2 years i have rarely gone near type at all, except to look at for inspiration. However i really enjoyed this process when i got back into it. I have decided that as my work for the first part of visual literacy was thin on the ground it might be nice to incorporate this process into my final piece for the second part. As i’m planning to make a film and/or blog i could easily use this for titling and credits. It will be useful for my piece and will give me a chance to get better at the process.